Moving Services

  • We move furniture, equipment and other miscellaneous items on campus or within the Ames area
  • For moving requests, please submit a Central Receiving service request here: Service Request Portal
  • Need moving boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap, etc.?? These items and more can be procured via Central Stores here: Central Stores Catalog
  • Questions? Call Corey Bickelhaupt 515-294-1804 or email